Supporting You Through COVID-19
Keeping Cases Moving . . .
As we continue to adapt to whatever the new normal will be, Lex Solicitors have been working hard to ensure that we continue to serve you seamlessly throughout these challenging times, while safeguarding you and our team as much as possible.
At Lex, we are aware of the ongoing concerns of Covid-19. The wellbeing and safety of our clients and employees is our main priority. Government guidelines have been implemented to minimise disruption to legal services throughout the ongoing crisis and we have worked diligently to ensure continuous provision of exceptional service by adhering to safety measures.
Minimising Risk . . .
We have taken important measures to assess and minimise the risk by following Government guidelines and acting responsibly to help reduce the spread of the virus without compromising the service standards. The implementation of measures to ensure the safety of our clients and employees include:
- Developing our systems and processes to enable remote working allowing for social distancing in the office without any disruption to the work or progress of your case.
- Security measures and additional systems have been introduced to safeguard data and privacy.
- Health and safety compliance in the office to ensure hygiene and preventing the spread of the virus. Measures include; hand sanitisers and cleansing products available throughout the office for staff and visitors, changes to office layout and increased cleaning systems put in place.
- Implementation of policy of regularly washing of the hands, social distancing and to sanitising through training, regular updates and signage around the office.
- Introduction of a Lex Covid-19 policy and a Covid-19 Risk Assessment which is in force and communicated to all staff
- Offer telephone and video conferences to reduce direct contact.
- Outsourcing safety measures to a specialist disinfectant and sanitisation company to carry out antiviral fogging treatment to ensure the office is Coronavirus safe.
Monitoring and Updating . . . .
Lex Solicitors are continuously monitoring the ever-changing situation with Covid-19 and acting upon the guidance issued by the government and updating the steps taken as required.
If any member of our team suspects that they have Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone else who might have it, they are self-isolating.
Looking Ahead . . .
Sadly, it looks like we are in this for the long haul, so we are working to make sure that your needs are not compromised and that there are no breaks in the service we provide. We have set up a dedicated team to work on the appropriate resource plans which will enable us to continue serving you.
Rest assured that we are doing everything possible to support you through this crisis, and we take the quality of our service and the health of our clients and team very seriously.
If you have any questions or queries regarding your case or the issues above, do not hesitate to contact the solicitor dealing with your case or please contact the director Mr Ayub Patel.