Fiancé or Spouse Visa

Fiancé or Spouse Visa

At Lex Solicitors, we understand the difficulty you may be experiencing to bring your spouse or fiancé in the UK. If they reside from outside the EEA, they would be required to apply for a visa to reside or extend their stay in the UK.

To apply as a partner, you and your partner both need to be 18 or over.

Your partner must also either:

  • Be a British citizen
  • Have settled in the UK – for example, they have indefinite leave to remain, settled status or proof of permanent residence
  • Have refugee status or humanitarian protection in the UK
  • You and your partner must intend to live together permanently in the UK after you apply.

Our specialist immigration solicitors would advise you on the services we can provide for you and any queries you may have while being with you on every step of the process.

Get in touch with our specialist solicitors by booking a free initial consultation or you could contact us on 01204 387310 to gain more information on the services we can provide for you.

You don’t have to go through this alone... Take the first step now

Free Advice

01204 387310

No win, no fee